The Ezy Switch EP is designed to accommodate a newborn baby through to 4 years (approximately). Start your baby’s journey rear facing – your child can remain rear facing until their shoulders reach the lower shoulder height marker (approximately 12 months) or the middle height marker (approximately 2-3 years). Then convert to forward facing position until their shoulders reach the upper shoulder height marker (approximately 4 years).
• EZY PROTECT (EP) headrest adjusts, growing with your child to provide valuable head protection
• Seat is large enough to take most 4 year olds and allow many children to stay in the seat until they are 5 or 6 years of age
• Shoulder Pads and soft reversible insert
• Four slot harness position for your growing child
• Six point safety harness
• Child cup holder
• Machine washable cover for easy cleaning
• Exclusive clips hold buckle apart whilst putting baby in seat
• Car seat saver mat helps protect your car’s interior
• EPS Foam – side impact protection
• 2 recline positions whilst using Forward Facing/Toddler Mode
Thoughtful inclusions for your family comprise of removable cup holder, car seat protector mat, harness clips to hold the buckles open, padded insert and shoulder pads. All of which make your daily trips more comfy and easier to manage.
The Bumbo® Floor Seat is made from a super soft quality material to provide gentle support for babies to sit upright on their own. The deep seating surface and curved...
Forest Creation's are leaders in Australian Children's Furniture and are proudly designed and made in Victoria. The Table and Chair Set's are made from quality timber and finished in a...